You can view your current App settings page
You can Enable/Disable permissions based on your Apps Requirements and also you can view Notification settings of your App
There are two types to Receive/Read OTP from this Plugin
Auto Sms Verification steps to be followedThe message must:
Message Format - Example
You can View the OTP Received from SMS in the text box in below image.
<#> Your OTP is 123456 FA+9qCX9VSu
<#> this is Must
123456 is your OTP
FA+9qCX9VSu is the Hash string to be added at the end of your OTP Message.
i) For Development testing –1) Create a new Keystore with password and save it in your desired folder.
2)Download Git from Google and Set the Path for Git in Environment variable as C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin and also keytool path in Path C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin; %JAVA_HOME%\bin;
3)Set the System Variable as JAVA_HOME -C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-12.0.1
4) keytool -exportcert -alias YourAlias -keystore "YourKeystore.keystore" | xxd -p | tr -d "[:space:]" | echo -n com.yourcompany.packagename `cat` | sha256sum | tr -d "[:space:]-" | xxd -r -p | base64 | cut -c1-11
Copy Paste Above Command in GitBash with required fields ,you will get 11digit hash string.
ii) For Production-1) Download AppSigning Certificate deployment_cert.der from GooglePlay Console.
2) keytool -importcert -alias youralias -file deployment_cert.der -keystore certificate.jks -storepass yourkeystorepassword you can set the path to be stored for certificate.jks
After entering this command in Git it will ask
Trust this certificate? [no]: yes
type yes and click enter . It will show message
Certificate was added to keystoreThis will generate a new file certificate.jks in your required path
3) keytool -exportcert -alias YOUR_ALIAS -keystore certificate.jks | xxd -p | tr -d "[:space:]" | echo -n YOUR_PACKAGE `cat` | sha256sum | tr -d "[:space:]-" | xxd -r -p | base64 | cut -c1-11
Copy paste above command in Git with required fields and enter ,your App Hashstring will be generated ,This Hash string to be used for your otp messages.
2) 4-10 digit alphanumeric code containing at least one number
3) Sender cannot be in the user's Contacts list.
4) One tap to approve.